Tuesday, September 21, 2010

All fixed...

I know it has been a few days since I posted something new, but Anna is on a three week break from school. So I have been kicking back my kiddos and having "mommy me time" with Anna when Kris is in school. Thank goodness My days have slowed down...because for awhile there my days were starting to get too crazy. So for once it is nice to have a relaxed week. Thank you god and AMEN!!

lol today Isaiah got his new cell phone via FedEx...you know the phone he had to have!!! Well he came home and got on then phone to call AT&T. Now I don't know what kind of jeti-mind tricks this man has or if he just knows how to smooth talk people....because at first the AT&T sales rep told Isaiah,"sorry you lost your unlimited data but I can't undo it cuz we don't offer it anymore!" and a few minutes later Isaiah walks out of our room, still on the phone. He said he is on hold...goes back into the the room and within 10 minutes comes back out and tells me...you have your unlimited data back and so do I!! Ok now I was happy and happy that I got my unlimited data plan back. But really!!! He was on the phone for less the 30 minutes and got what he wanted and when I called them I got sh!t and I was on the phone with them for an hour!! Grrr...whatever I'm happy...it's fixed and taken care of.

Until next time. Off to bed, I hope...Peace, Love and goodnight.

1 comment:

  1. phones are dumb...it's been awhile...you should be blogging!!

    ReplyDelete