Saturday, September 18, 2010

When something goes bad and you make someone mad, buy them a gift...

Okay let me start off by telling you all about thrusday evening....my husband came home from work and said to me, "babe can I get a new phone?" why he asked me I'm not sure but I told him sure! Where are you going to get it and are you going to buy it on line or at the AT&T store? He tells me well I'm glad you asked that question...witch made me nervus. GySsgt T told me about wirefly, cuz they do AT&T upgrades. So I just told him I don't care what you get just don't f**k up our unlimited data plan!!! Cuz with AT&T they no longer offer that plan and once you lose it, you can't get it back! Once he was done buying his new phone, he then told me don't worry everything stayed the same! Okay, cool! Until I woke up to get the kids ready for school...I texted my husband to have a nice day and that I love him....THEN I get a pop up. Saying that my phone doesn't have a data service plan and that I should get one!!!!!!! OMG I WAS MAAAADDD!!!! Come to find out my phone was the one up for an upgarde, so he used my upgrade. An really I wasn't mad about that I could care less about that. I lost my unlimited data plan!!! And is now I'm on a 2GB plan for a phone that I don't even have!!! That plan was activated for isaiahs new phone "my cell phone number" needless to say it was and still is a mess!!! So to make it up to me...my wonderful husband said let's go to Jacksonville's best buy cuz I want to buy you an iPad!! LOL now that's a great way to make it up to me!! Thanks you my love!!

All I can say is that his iPad is the $#!+!!! I love it!! But then this afternoon Anna comes to us saying her computer is not working...so Isaiah goes and looks at it and for some reason it won't turn on...Isaiah said to me I will look at it later let's go and get pizzas. So we did came home and ate dinner. When anna said why is my computer not working daddy!?!? Isaiah said I don't know...I then looked at her and I can see it in her eyes, she did something wrong. I then asked her,"Anna did you spill something on your computer?" and there it was!! The look on her face screamed guilty and she started to cry. Isaiah looked at her like no you didn't!! Got up and went into her room started working on the computer and found out the hard drives are not working!!! Movies and ALL OF MY PICTURES where on that hard drive!!! Pictures of the kids when they were babies, wedding, parties and vacations!!! I was and kinda still am mad!!!!! I was able to log on to my old myspace account and saved all the pictures I had on there but isiaah said he was going to work on it tomorrow. So it looks like we are off to best buy again for a few things Isaiah is going to try and get my pictures!!! Pray for me that I get those back cuz I can care less about anything else on that computer.
Pace, Love and Pray that Isaiah can get those pictures!!

No comments:

Post a Comment